Treatment may be undertaken either in person or by distance over the phone or Skype.
- 60-90 minutes with practitioner
- Review by practitioner of timeline, evaluation of constitution and discussion of
acute and chronic conditions and chief complaints
- Provision of homeopathic medicines prescribed
- Provision of dietary, hydration, exercise and dormition prescriptions
- Up to an hour with practitioner
- Review of any changes and reactions since the previous consultation
- Provision of additional homeopathic medicines required
First Aid Treatment
- 20-30 minutes with practitioner as required
- Discussion and assessment of situation and required homeopathic medicines
- Provision of additional homeopathic medicines prescribed
- Individual dropper bottles between appointments $10
Please note: If you are unable to keep your appointment, a minimum of 24 hours notice is required or you will be charged in full for the appointment.
Payment may be made by personal check, PayPal or cash (if local).
- Initial consultation (adult): $220
- Initial consultation (children 12 & under): $180
- Follow-Up: $110
- First Aid Consultation (per patient):
- $15 for 15 minutes
- $30 for 30 minutes
- $45 for 45 minutes
Express shipping and handling fees, if required, are in addition, but generally do not exceed $15. $31 to the US.